[gview file=”https://w4hfh.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/ARC SHORTS APR 18A.pdf”]
Daily HF propagation Conditions
W4HFH Site Search
Archive ARC-SHORTS Newsletters
WEEKLY NET – Thursday 20:00 hours on 147.315 MHz, tone 107.2Formal NTS traffic accepted.
Amateur Radio and ARES announcements accepted. Check-ins from all amateurs accepted. EMCOMM Training encouraged. Comments from all stations on the roster when requested.
Wednesday 20:00 hours DSTAR Net on 145.380 DV Please enable gateway mode.
CLUB VIRTUAL MEETINGS – Second Friday at 19:00 hoursZoom Meetings: Until future Notice an eMail Invitation sent in advance for Zoom app connectivity. To subscribe for email invitation send N8IK at ARRL dot NET a request to be added.LOCATION Regular MEETING will be resumed upon Governor's approval - Alexandria City’s Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Community Room at 3600 Wheeler Avenue at the intersection of Duke Street and Quaker Lane. Public Parking in front of EOC building. WARNING: Do NOT park on Wheeler Avenue, as the City's ticketing protocol applies. TALK-IN on 147.315 repeater.
CLUB MISSION & PURPOSEMISSION is commitment to advancing community citizens awareness of ham radio communication technologies and Federal Communications Commission (FCC) licensing certifications in collaboration with American Radio Relay League (ARRL).PURPOSE is comm support requests by City of Alexandria's Emergency Services Office (EMS), Alexandria Red Cross, George Washington's Birthday Parade, Marine Corps Marathon, and Bull Run Meet.
ARC Club Officers
- KW4UJ - Richard Morani - President
- K4KBK - Sean Gallagher - Vice President
- KI4D - Donovan (Don) Lewis - Treasurer
- KN4LLL - Carol Myers - Secretary BOARD MEMBERS
- N8IK - Ian Keith
- KO4EQU - Pamala Larson
- W4EDF - Edward Ferguson, Jr CLUB COMMITTEES
- KA4GFY - Rich Adamy: Training / Club Trustee
- N4ASX - Rick Bunn: ARC-Shorts Editor, ARES
- N8IK - Ian Keith: Club Info
- KI4MWP - Marshall DeBerry: DSTAR Administrator
- KW4UJ - Richard Morani, N8IK - Ian Keith: Webmasters